Friday, May 20, 2011
Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the one and only Parajunkie!
Each week a myriad of bloggers answer a question that helps their readers know a little bit more about themselves. This week the question is what are 5 quirky habits or things about you?
My answer: My life is full of weird and quirky little habits but I'll try to just narrow it down to five!
1. I can't read a book if it is the movie edition with the film poster on the cover, don't ask me to explain it, I just can't!
2. I have major issues falling asleep. I'll be so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open but the second my head hits the pillow my eyes are wide open and my mind is racing.
3. I'm extremely unadventurous with my food which I blame on my dad since his primary meal is meat and three veg and he is incredibly picky (he doesn't even like rice!).I'm not quite as bad as he is but I certainly don't seek out anything that is gastronomically out there!
4. When I'm walking along a concrete path I jump from one square to the next and can only have one foot touch each square (unless it's really long then I allow myself two touchdowns).
5. I have a thing for the underdog, for instance each year there is a Rugby league series known as the 'State of Origin' which pits Queensland against New South Wales. Living in Cairns, Queensland everyone went for QLD so I went for NSW so they'd have at least one fan watching the game up north, even though that meant being ridiculed mercilessly if they lost or hounded if they won.
So there is my list, what are some of your quirks?