After Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) leaves Dave (Zachary Knighton) at the alter for a dude on rollerblades the foundation of this crazy group of 6 is shaken as they try and make the gang hang stick. But this show isn't really about that, it's basically Friends in the late 2000s, set in Chicago with food trucks, gay guys, pop culture references, mile a minute dialogue and lots and lots of puns. And dancing, sooo much dancing! I didn't realise how much song and dance was in this till I collected the gifs. The characters are all loud and outrageous, and Max (Adam Pally) is easily one of the greatest comedic gay characters on TV because his sexuality doesn't define him, he's just a hilarious and lazy slob who happens to like dudes. So if you're a human with anything resembling a sense of humour you're sure to find *something* to like in this show. Or, y'know, ALL OF IT.
1. Max. Beautiful, disgusting, absurdly perfect Max.
2. Alex and food (Joey Tribiani 2.0)
3. Brad and Jane. The greatest couple EVER. I will hear no arguments. NONE.
4. Penny and her unemployed cabaret singing mum (Megan Mullally)
5. Brad's twirls (What. A brother can't twirl?)
6. Halloween costumes. DOUBLE SNOOKIES!
8. The 'I can't believe they got that past the censors' wordplay
9. The show's second greatest couple. Brad and Max.
10. Penny, group therapist